Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Biamped stage monitors South Jersey

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Biamped stage monitors South Jersey


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Biamped stage monitors South Jersey

    Honestly, if local I would scarf these. Have a fender Twin under restoration begging for those 417's, and a pair of 604 to put those biamps on.

    That biamp is a big improvement over the horrid 771. The rack mount one would be better, but hard to find.

    altec lansing

    00I0I k0yLwrWe5MA 600x450

    00Q0Q dESC2PRtkCz 600x450
    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member gdmoore28's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2014
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biamped stage monitors South Jersey

    I used a pair of the non-amplified version of these as drum monitors. I was the only person in the band that liked them.

    GeeDeeEmm

  3. #3
    HB Super Moderator
    Biamped stage monitors South Jersey


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: Biamped stage monitors South Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by gdmoore28 View Post
    I used a pair of the non-amplified version of these as drum monitors. I was the only person in the band that liked them.

    GeeDeeEmm
    You must be the only one in the band with good hearing !

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Biamped stage monitors South Jersey


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Re: Biamped stage monitors South Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by gdmoore28 View Post
    I used a pair of the non-amplified version of these as drum monitors. I was the only person in the band that liked them.

    GeeDeeEmm

    Absolutely nothing wrong with those monitors except how big they are. Was a popular monitor for permanent installs. I ran dozens of touring acts thru them with zero complaints. A bad sound engineer can get bad sound out of anything.
    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Biamped stage monitors South Jersey


    alancohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 26th, 2012
    Location
    Hunterdon Cty, NJ
    Posts
    684
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Re: Biamped stage monitors South Jersey

    Wow, those would go nicely in my almost-newly-refurbished garage/shop.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.